Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Beginning.

Food.  It's the one thing everyone on this earth has in common.  We all have to eat, we all have to drink, we all have to live life.

My passion is Food. But I'm sure a lot of yours are too, so that's why I'm starting this blog.  I'm going to update this blog with Recipes, Reviews (of restaurants, recipes, etc.), and all sorts of interesting things that come up, so keep coming back for new posts!

Don't hesitate to comment, ask questions, request, or any of the sort.

Random fact: Svoboda means freedom, and it just so happens that my last name is Svoboda. So that's where the name "Freedom of Food" comes from. 

Keep checking because I will be updating very shortly (right now I have a hugee essay to write. Eeeek!)

For now, enjoy what's rest of your Wednesday night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment